The Vest Airway Clearance System Model 105
- Reduces pressure in the inflatable garment when paused to allow deep breathing
- Provides treatment flexibility with multiple programming options
- Can be programmed in several languages
- Reminds patients to cough with programmable Cough Pause® feature
- Comes with rolling travel bag and locking air hoses
- Washable/dryable garments are available in a variety of sizes and colours
- Training is delivered in the comfort of patients’ homes
Widely recognized as the gold standard in High Frequency Chest Wall Oscillation (HFCWO) therapy, The Vest® Airway Clearance System has been prescribed by more physicians than any other HFCWO device. It is designed to help patients mobilize retained secretions—helping them avoid respiratory infections, hospitalizations and reduced lung function.
And it works with the Hillrom™ Connex® App and Health Portal to help patients and care teams share therapy session data and results. With this powerful connection, patients can manage their daily care routines and clinicians can create more informed care plans.